OLD, TESTED AND TRUE 1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
1. In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams 2. If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed. -- Mark Twain 3. Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But then I repeat myself. -- Mark Twain 4. I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket, and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill 5. A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend upon the support of Paul. -- George Bernard Shaw 6. A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy 7. Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. -- James Bovard, Civil Li…
Most of us know the media news is politically liberal. I tend to watch the more conservative Fox News on television. The political left complains that radio and television are absolutely dominated by Fox. This is crazy. They are not. Yes, Fox is definitely biased to the right, but also trys (on hard news) to at present more balanced programing. The other Network News, CBS,ABC, NBC, and MSNBC are solidly biased to the liberal left. And they have 100%+ more power in the market. They dominate - not FOX.