Christianity is increasingly a "tough sell". It has guided civilization for centuries, sometimes on the right road and sometimes not. Islam is a bit younger and is also the victim of an internal schism between Sunni and Shite, and between peaceful expansion and militant aggression. Together, Christianity and Islam are one of the major causes of discontent around the world. They have failed to relieve poverty and bring harmony to their adherents. The philosophic concept of spirituality is steadily giving way to science, technology. realism and logic.
Meanwhile, the gap between rich and poor continues to grow. All but the very rich and the undefined middle class are still not headed toward reasonable prosperity. The poor get poorer and the rich get richer. And the impoverished continue to have insufficient water, food, shelter and resources. Our society can provide each, but does not. The leading factors of society must share the blame. Factors like politics, religion, and the distribution of natural resources all contribute to abject poverty.
In America the net result is growing distrust of government, increasing disrespect for law, and the disintegration of the historic "family unit". America's minority communities are subject to almost inhuman pressures:
- There is no pride in ancestry. It's been scrambled.
- Many parents are unwed. Perhaps most.
- Many families include children of different parentage.
- Way too many children have only one parent.
- Young and old adults spend countless hours away from home to work.
- The children do not receive informed guidance or advice from adults.
- Schools have not been able to provide these things.
- The nations welfare programs are helpful, wasteful and expensive.
- Many American welfare programs encourage a recipient not to work
Now, in 2016, America has two unsuitable individuals contending to become President. Neither has a plan to address the problem, the gap between rich and poor. Politics is not capable of or national or international leadership required to stop the coming revolution.
Neither are religions. Who then, is a possible candidate? There is only one.
AMERICA SYSTEM OF EDUCATION