- If our population is about 300,000,000 and
- we limit immigration to 2% (for example),
- then the total number of immigrants allowed would be 6,000,000.
- If we then allow only 2% of another country's population to immigrate to America, and then only until our yearly 6,000,000 quota is established.
1. We must not prohibit immigrants from coming, but we must establish a yearly limit.
2. We must investigate their record in the country they are from, and/or were born.
3. We must turn away all who may be considered a possible danger to others.
4. We must challenge anyone who appears questionable in any way.
5. The first (temporary) permit should expire after 360 days.
6. If they qualify for citizenship in that period they may stay as citizens.
7. If they do not, they must return to the place they came from, or elsewhere.
8. We must deport immigrants who are not interested in citizenship during the 360 days.